Be Star TV is one of the newest live TV apps that lets you watch the live TV channels from many parts of the world. This app gives you access to the live stream of the channels that are otherwise encrypted. If you are someone who loves to cut the cord and go the online way of watching TV, Be Star TV Android app could be the right pick for you.
Of course the app is free to download and use. It is not an ad-free application but given the quality and quantity of the content, the presence of apps only seems fair. The developers chose to stick with a simple, tab-based design. You can find live channels in various categories and from many countries. From movies to TV shows and from tech to sports, you can get it all. It also has some 1080 resolution channels.
Here is another live TV app in the town that lets you watch live channels on your Android mobile devices. Of course everything it has is offered for free. If you want to get all live TV apps at a single place, try APK Time App. You can find all movie and live TV apps on APK Time.
Like all other free live TV apps Be Start TV is also not the part of App Store. But, that has never kept us from getting such apps and I see no reason why it should do it this time. If you are a sports lover, watch all sports channels for free on Global Live Sports App.
I have always introduced you to the methods that do not require rooting of your Android. We will continue with the trend. I will show you how to install this app on Unrooted devices.
Let’s get started.
Download Be Star TV APK Latest Version and Prepare Your Device for Installation:
There are certain prerequisites to the installation, which we will cover in this section. Firstly, we will download the APK file of this app. Here is what you need to do:
- Access the download link given below and download the latest version of Be Star TV APK on your Android device storage.
- The download link is absolutely safe and free from all malwares & adwares. We tested it. If you have any issue with the download link, feel free to comment below.
The second part of prepping up is to allow installation of third-party APK files. This is how you can go about it:
- Open Settings from the home screen (gear or cog icon).
- Navigate to Security.
- You should be able to see “Unknown Sources” here.
- Move the toggle next to it towards right to enable Unknown Sources.
Your device is now ready to install any third-party APK.
Note 1: Some Android devices may not have Unknown Sources in the Security menu. Use Settings’ search function to find this option in this case.
Note 2: Unknown Sources is disabled by default to prevent any unauthorized installation of harmful apps. Turn this option OFF once you have installed Be Star TV app.
Install Be Star TV App on Android Mobiles/Tablets Using APK File:
Here come the actual installation steps. Now that you are prepared, it should be a breeze. Here we go:
- Head to the folder where APK file has been downloaded or saved.
- Run the APK file (tap it once). This will start the process.
- A prompt may appear. Just tap on “Install” to proceed.
- If the app asks for any permissions do not forget to grant them.
Be Star is now finally installed on your Android device. Go ahead and enjoy the live channels.
Be Star TV is a pretty decent live TV app to have. It presents to you a wide range of content from various categories and from many different countries. It is free to download and use. The app is also pretty easy to install.