There are plenty of live TV apps out there these days. However, very few focus on particular languages, such as Spanish. Cable Gratis is the app that brings to you lots of satellite channels in Spanish. At the same time, you will also find a great deal of channels in English and other languages as well.
Whether you wish to watch live TV channels for movies, news or knowledge, you will get it all here. In this article, I will guide you through the step by step installation process of this live TV app.
Now here is the opportunity to grab the latest cable/satellite live TV app on your Android devices. Cable Gratis app works on pretty much all the Android devices including FireStick, smartphones, tablets and more.
You need this guide because you cannot get the app directly from App Store. It has to be downloaded from an external source. However, you will not have to root the device. You can also try TVPato2 app to watch Spanish channels for free right from your Android devices.
Just make sure your Android device is connected to the internet. Let me help you with the installation process.
Part 1 –
Download Cable Gratis APK Latest Version for Android Devices:
Any Android app has to be installed using the APK file of that app. And, since we cannot download it from App Store, we will get it from an external source. Open the following link in the description to download the Cable Gratis.apk latest version on your Android devices.
Note: On some Android devices the installation process will automatically start after the download is complete. You just need to grant necessary permissions. However, if the process doesn’t start, follow the steps below:
Part 2 –
Install Cable Gratis App for Android Mobiles/Tablets/TV Boxes:
Once you have the APK, everything else is a breeze. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Open Android Settings (cog icon).
- Open Security.
- You should be able to see ‘Unknown Sources.’ Simply turn it ON by moving the switch to right.
- Now your device is ready to install Cable.Gratis APK file obtained from an external source.
- Go to the file location where you have downloaded the Cable Gratis APK (you are likely to find it in the Download or APK folder).
- Tap on the file once.
- Now just tap ‘Install’ when the confirmation message appears.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
You will have the app in less than a minute. When you see the this app’s icon on the home screen, tap it and run the app.
Note: It is important to disable Unknown Sources once the app has been installed.
Here are some of the reasons why you should have this app on your device:
- This app brings to you a whole range of Spanish and channels from other languages.
- You will also find all the very popular international channels as well such as CNN, Fox, Discovery etc.
- Cable Gratis Android App also has a section for TV shows that you can stream live as and when they are broadcast.
- The app has many features and yet it is completely free.
- This app is extremely easy to install and the intuitive interface ensures ease of use as well.
If you are looking for a live TV channel with focus on Spanish content but with plenty of live TV content in other languages as well then Cable Gratis app is what you should get. This app may not be available on App Store but you can use our easy guide to get this app quickly and without any hassles.