You may have tried a number of live TV apps and noticed that while they offer a number of channels, most channels do not work or are offline. Exodus Live is a little different here. It has a large number of channels and I have observed that for most part the channels are live and working always. I am not saying that this app does not have its own drawbacks. But, I think it is a great app to keep as the main live TV app on your Android or as a backup app.
Exodus Live app lets you watch quality content on live channels from around the world. It has almost all the major North American channels as well. It is a good app to have I would say! High TV app is another excellent live tv app you can try to watch live tv channels for free.
I watched the content and was pretty impressed with the quality. App is lightweight and there were no performance issues for several hours. But, this app is infested with ads. While the adverts are important for the developers to continue providing the services, having too many ads could cause bad experience.
Even though the interface of the app and layout aren’t as great as I had expected, once I had my way around it, I found it easy to use. If you are looking for ads free live tv app, live lounge android app is the best solution for you.
I will not take you through the Exodus Live Android app installation guide. Please note that you will not be able to search for this app on App Store. This is why in this guide I will show you how to side-load exodus live onto your Android without rooting.
Download Exodus Live APK Latest version for Android Devices:
Okay. First things first! We need to download the APK separately to install the app. Here is what you need to do:
- Visit the the download link given below to get the latest version of Exodus Live TV APK file on your Android.
- This file is very light weighted and its free from malwares. Also, it won’t force you to install any external player as it by default has a media player to watch content.
Important Note : This app won’t host any content on their serves. It simply organize the already existed content on web in a very user friendly manner.
Install Exodus Live App for Android Mobile/Tablets:
Now that you have the APK file, we will learn how to install the app. Here are the easy steps:
- First of all, go to the folder on your Android where you have saved the APK file. It could be in the ‘Downloads’ or ‘APK’ folder. Use ‘File Manager’ or any other explorer app.
- Tap the APK file once to initiate the process.
- You will now see a series of prompts warning you about third-party installation. This is because we have downloaded the APK file from a third-party source. But, as we have already established, it is a safe file. Hence, grant all the required permissions to make sure the installation proceeds.
- If you happen to have an older device, you will not see any permission prompts. Instead, the installation will be blocked. In that case go to Settings >> Security and enable “Unknown Sources.” Now, run the APK file again.
- It will take one or two minutes to install the app.
That will be all! You now have the Exodus Live app on your device.
Exodus Live app is definitely be a greatest live TV app as it has huge collection of live tv channels which are working without down time. It hosts a wide range of live channels from around the world. It is safe and easy to install. Go ahead and give it a try!