Live Lounge is one of the newest live TV apps in the market. But, it has made itself known in a very short period of time. This app offers tons of live channels from all around the world. You can watch live TV shows, movies, events, or whatever is running on the many channels it offers access to. In this guide we will learn to download and install Live Lounge APK on Android mobiles and Tablets.
So, you have finally made up your mind to get this app. And why not! Who would not want to have such an incredible entertainment experience and that too completely free of cost. You can also try easy live tv app to watch live TV channels for free.
When we need to install any app on Android, the first thing we do is go to Google Play Store. In this case, you don’t need to go to Play Store. Live Lounge Android app is not there. Not yet! This is why we will have to use a little workaround to get the app on your Android device. But, don’t worry at all. The method we are going to elaborate is completely safe and it works perfectly fine on unrooted devices.
So, without much ado, let’s jump into action.
How to Download Live Lounge APK on Android Devices:
Everything starts with the APK as far as third-party apps are concerned. Let’s quickly download it using these very simple steps below:
- Open a web browser on your Android and go to the download link given below to download the latest version of Live Lounge APK file. Developers recently released V 2.0.0 and the same is available below.
- If you’d rather download it on your computer and then transfer it to your mobile device, you may open the same link on the computer.
Having said that, go thought the installation guide given below to install this APK file without any issue.
How to install Live Lounge App on Android Mobiles & Tablets:
The first part is complete. Now, let’s look at the installation part. The steps we are going to give you are very easy. But, follow each one of them carefully. Here is what you need to do:
- Navigate to the folder on your Android device where the APK file has been copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file so as to start the installation process.
- You will be presented with a series of pop-up messages. There will be a warning as well about third-party installation. You will need to grant proper permissions to allow the installation to continue.
- There are some older Android devices that do not let you install third-party APKs (like Live lounge APK) by default. You must bypass this security feature by enabling “Unknown Sources”. For this, open the Settings app and then select “Security”. You will see “Unknown Sources” on the screen, which you need to enable. Your device will thus be ready to install third-party APK files. Run the APK file again.
- Hit Install button and wait for the installation to complete.
There is nothing more you need to do. The app has been installed on your device.
Live Lounge is an excellent app to watch Live TV on your Android mobile device. This app is not to be found on Play Store. This is why we need to side load it. It has a wide range of live channels from around the world and in various categories. In simple words, it is a complete entertainment package. Go ahead and get it right now.