Live PlanetTV APK: Watching live TV over the internet has become easier with the apps like Live PlanetTV. This app brings to you a huge collection of cable TV channels at your fingertips. The best thing about this app is that it is completely free. In this guide I will take you through the installation process of Live Planet TV APK on your Android. Keep reading!
Well, this is exactly what this article is all about. I am going to take you through the installation procedure called side-loading. You need to side load the Live Planet TV APK on Android as it is not the part of the App Store. But, there will be no need to root Android. You can also use High TV APK to watch all live TV channels for free on your Android devices for free.
Download Live PlanetTV APK Latest Version V1.0.2 for Android:
Yes, we need the APK file to install the app on the device. But, the APK has to be sourced from outside the App Store. Therefore, it is important to be careful which source you are picking it from.
Let me share a trusted source with you. Tap the download link given below on your mobile browser to download latest version of Live Planet TV.apk V1.0.2 file. It is safe and will only take a minute or two.
Install Live PlanetTV App for Android Devices:`
Since you have downloaded the APK, you can now start the installation process. Again, the process will not take more than a few minutes. So, here is what you need to do:
- Open your Android Settings from the home-screen or from the app drawer.
- Now, open the option ‘Security’ (or something like that as it may vary across devices).
- Look for Unknown Sources on the next screen. When you find it, check whether it is ON or OFF. If it is OFF, turn it ON with the switch next to it. When the warning message appears, click ‘Yes’ to continue.
- Now, you want to look for a file manager app on your Android. You may use the stock app, or you may download an app like ES File Explorer (recommended). Now, navigate to the Download folder where the APK file is saved.
- Run the Live PlanetTV APK file and this will start the installation.
- You should now see a prompt asking whether you wish to continue with the process. Click ‘Yes’ to give your confirmation.
- Now, wait for a minute or two for Android to complete the installation.
- When you see the notification that the app is installed, click ‘Open’ to run the app instantly. Click ‘Done’ if you want to open the app later.
So, this is how we install live PlanetTV app on Android. Open the app and and watch your favorite channels for free.
Live PlanetTV is another app that lets you watch the live TV on your mobile, over the internet. This app has just about every channel you would want to watch from all around the world. You get satellite channels from the UK, USA, India, etc. Go ahead and give this app a try.