There is a fair chance you may have seen quite a few movie apps lately. But, make no mistake. MocaFilm HD is not like the others. It offers you a professional design, neat layout and an impressive library of movies and TV shows. What’s incredible is that this app is totally free. Moca Film HD has all the content in HD quality. You will also barely experience any buffering issues. Let’s learn how to install this app on Android.
Wondering why have I come up with a guide for the installation of an app when it can be easily done from the App Store? Well, that’s precisely the reason why – MocaFilm Android app is a third-party app and you won’t be able to get it from App Store. You can also try Glass app which provides latest movies HD quality for free. This app is also not available in app store.
The only way how you can get this app on your Android devices is by side-loading it. For this process, we need APK file. In this guide I will take you through the installation process, which requires manual download of the this app onto your Android device. In other words, we will side load the app without rooting Android.
So, let’s get started.
Download MocaFilm APK Latest Version for Android:
You don’t need to go around the web to get the APK file. You can get the latest version of Moca Film HD.apk file from the download link given below.
This link will updated regularly with latest version as soon as the new version releases. This APK file is absolutely safe to download and use.
How to Install MocaFilm HD App for Android Devices:
The installation procedure is same of all Android devices like Android Mobiles, Tablets, and Android Boxes. Just follow the simple steps given below to install this app on your Android devices.
- The first thing you need to do is enable the Unknown Sources. Doing that will let you install the third-party apps like Moca Film HD without any hassles. Run the Settings app on Android and then navigate to Security. Here, go to Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Now open the Download folder (or any other folder in which you saved the Moca HD APK) on Android. You must have a stock file manager app on your device, which you can use to go to the folder. You may also download the very popular file manager tool ES File Explorer.
- When you find the MocaFilm APK file, just go ahead and run it by tapping on it once.
- Now, you will see a prompt with the ‘Install’ button on it. Tap this button to confirm your action and to proceed with the installation.
- Wait for 1 to 2 minutes for the file to get installed on your Android. It is a lightweight app and doesn’t take too long to install.
After the installation is complete, you will find the Moca movie app icon on the home screen. It will also be in the App Drawer if you have any. Go ahead and run the app and enjoy the huge collection of movies and shows it offers.
The fact that I can enjoy free movies with MocaFilm HD app without having to root my device and to pay anything seems very exciting. This app is easily one of the finest among the ones to come out in the recent times. I recommend you to try this app as it could be good addition to your collection of such apps.