Morpheus TV is a new entertainment app to watch movies and shows on the Android devices. In spite of being new, this app is something you would really want to look at. It has a massive collection of content and everything is for free. What’s really incredible is that it does not have any advertisements. Morpheus TV is available on a wide range of Android devices including mobiles, tablets, Android TV, and FireStick. It is a lightweight app with tons of features. In this article we will learn how to install Morpheus APK on the Android devices. Keep reading!
I haven’t seen an app like Morpheus TV in a long while. Many apps and come and gone but it looks like this one is here to stay. The first thing you need to know is that this app is not available on the Google Play Store. In fact, this is the reason why I have compiled this guide. I will show you how to side-load the app on your Android devices.
You can also use latest apps like Megabox HD Lite app to watch latest movies and TV shows for free.
What’s even more amazing is that you will not be required to root the device.
The app is totally free and here is how we can get it.
Download Morpheus TV APK Latest Version for Android:
It is the APK file that is used for the installation. We have given the download link below. You just need to tap on the link given below to download latest version of Morpheus TV.apk file on your Android devices.
We have tested the file and it is truly safe.
On this link you will always find the latest version of the APK file. It is always up to date.
Note: When you have downloaded the Morpheus APK file, some Android devices will instantly start the installation of the APK. The device will ask you for certain permissions. Just grant all the permissions and let the installation to complete. However, if the installation does not start on its own, go to the next section in this article for manual installation process.
How to Install Morpheus TV App on Android Devices:
Now is the time to install the app on your Android. The process is very simple. Here are the steps:
- Navigate to Security >> Settings and select Unknown Sources. Now, turn this option ON. If you don’t find it in Security, go back to Settings and search for it using the search function.
- Now, find your way to the folder where the APK file was downloaded earlier. It must be in the Download folder. Use a file manager to find it.
- Run the Morpheus APK file so as to start the installation.
- Now, you will see a new window which will ask you to confirm your action. You simply need to press ‘Install’ on this window.
- It will take about a minute to install Morpheus TV app.
You will see the icon of the app on the home screen as well as in the app drawer once it has been installed. Run the app and enjoy the ad-free entertainment experience.
How to Install Morpheus TV for Firestick/Fire TV:
Though Firestick or Fire TV is running on Android OS, the installation of any app on these devices is different from Android mobiles, Tablets or Android TVs. Now I will show you how to get this app on Firestick.
- Go to Settings>>Device>> Developer option.
- You can find two option named ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown sources. Enable App from Unknown sources option.
- Now open downloader app on your Firestick or Fire TV.
- Type in https://oneboxhd.net/morpheus-tv/ in the URL location and click Go to get Morpheus TV for Firestick.
- The web page will load on your fire TV. Simply tap download button.
- After completion of download, Installation wizard will open automatically. Simply Tap Next followed by Install option.
- Within a minute or two you will Morpheus TV on Firestick device.
Now you can find Morpheus app along with other apps on your firestick. Launch the app and enjoy all latest movies and TV shows for free on firestick device.
Morpheus TV is definitely one of the best apps for movies and TV shows to be launched recently. You will love the fact that it is completely free and yet it offers the ad-free experience. What you will also like is the huge collection of content it offers. It also does not require any third-party media player like MX Player or VLC. It runs on its own.