MTTV (MyTotal TV) is a live TV app for Android, iOS and Windows devices. This app boasts of a huge collection of live TV channels from around the world. You can watch a number of channels from the US and the UK. It has various kinds of channels such as sports, news, entertainment, movies and more. In simple words, MyTotal TV app has just about everything you can ask for. In this article we will learn to install this incredible app on Android and Windows devices. Keep reading!
We will first learn to install MTTV live TV app on the Android device. You don’t have to root your Android to get this app. So, no worries there. Unlike Play Live TV app which is very famous for Sports, MTTV app providing Live TV in various catergories like Sports, Movies, news, etc.
However, before you proceed, you will need to turn ‘Unknown Sources’ on to allow third-party installation. Here is how you can do that:
- Go to Settings menu.
- Select ‘Security’.
- Enable the option which is called ‘Unknown Sources.’.
This will let your device install third-party APK files. This is a security feature to prevent unauthorized installation. But, the app we are going to install is very safe. So, have no worries at all.
How To Download & Install MyTotal TV Apk for Android Mobiles & Tablets:
Alright! Let’s now see how you can install the app on the device. Here are the steps:
- Tap the download link given below in on any web browser on your Android device to download latest version of MyTotal TV APK file.
- Wait for few seconds to complete the download.
- Now open the file explorer on your Android device. Find the APK file and tap on it.
- If you see a confirmation prompt, tap ‘Install’ (or any button that ensures continuity of the process).
- Wait for a minute or two for the device to complete the installation.
This is all you need to do to get this Mytotal TV Android app on your Android device.
How to Download MyTotal TV App for Windows 10/8.1/8/XP & Mac Computers:
Getting this app on your Windows device is also incredibly easy. Here is what you need to do:
- Open a web browser on your Windows device and tap the download link given below to download MyTotal TV.exe file.
- Wait for the file to complete the download.
- After completion of the download, Open the folder where EXE file was saved.
- Double tap on the file and follow on screen instructions.
Unlike Android, you don’t have to make any changes to the security settings. However, Windows will throw a couple of prompts on the screen warning you of potential dangers of installing third-party apps and confirming if you wish to proceed. We have already established that MTTV is a safe file and hence just tap through the prompts to ensure the app is installed.
Once the app is installed, the icon will be added to the home screen. You can run MTTV from there.
Awesome Features of MyTotal TV App:
There is truly no denying that MTTV is a wonderful live TV app. It has pretty impressive collection of live channels. The interface may seem a bit awkward in the beginning but once you have used it for a while, you will find it easy. The content quality is also pretty acceptable. Even though MTTV doesn’t offering the channels in HD, it is still pretty good in many ways. It hardly experiences any downtime as well.
MTTV, also called MyTotal TV, is a wonderful app to watch live TV on your mobile devices. This app brings to you a wide range of channels from many parts of the world, especially North America and the UK. Whether you like to watch TV shows or sports, you will get it all on this app. The interface of the app isn’t really great so you will need some time getting used to it.