Looking for best live TV app for Android? Here’s another great live TV app named OLA TV. This app has 10000+ channels from countries in the world. All we need is OLA TV APK latest version V2.4 to get this app on our Android devices.
This is a third-party app created by independent developers. If you will look it up in Play Store, you won’t find it there. This is why I have created this guide to help you side load the app on your Android device.
OLA TV App works on all sorts of Android devices such as mobiles, tablets, Android Boxes, Android TV, FireStick, Fire TV and more. If you are a sports lover, Try RD Sports app which is the best application to watch live sports for free.
I will now help you through the detailed installation guide. It will take only a few minutes to install this app app on your device.
Download OLA TV APK for Android:
The first thing we need is the APK file of the app we want to side load. Follow the steps to download the APK on your Android:
- Open the download link given below on any Android browser of your choice to download the OLA TV. APK latest version V2.4 on your Android devices.
- This APK is totally safe.
We will keep this link up to date with the latest version as soon as the new version is released. So you can always check above space for latest versions.
Now we have APK file. Now we need to install this app. There are basically two steps involved in it. All the two steps are given below. Simply follow them install this app without any error.
Enable Unknown Sources:
You can side load any APK on your Android device. But, for that you must allow the third-party installation. Here is what you need to do:
- Open the Settings of your Android.
- Look up for an option related to ‘Security’ and open it (this option may vary across devices).
- Find the Unknown Sources option.
- Turn it ON.
Now, your device is ready to install the this apk file.
How to Install OLA TV App on Android Devices:
Follow the steps below to install the app:
- Find the folder where you downloaded the OLA APK (usually such files are in the Download folder).
- Run the APK file (that is, open the file by tapping/clicking it once).
- Android will ask for your confirmation. Go ahead and hit the ‘Install’ button.
- Now wait for the installation to finish.
- Tap ‘Open’ and run the app when the app installed notification is displayed.
- You may also open the app later from the home-screen or apps section.
You have successfully installed the OLA app on your Android device. Go ahead and enjoy all live TV channels right from your Android mobile or tablet. I have seen many live TV apps but I can confidently say that if you want to watch live TV without buffering, then this is the best app you can get.