When it comes to live sports, you will not find a lot of choices around. Thankfully, we have RD Sports app that brings the best of the sports world to us on our Android devices. This app features a number of sports channels from the United States and lets you watch live sports like NFL, NBA, NHL and more. It streams the live sports TV in high quality as well. This lightweight app is a must for those who love to watch sports on the go. And, what’s even more amazing is that most of the channels work fine most of the times.
You don’t always have to be sitting in front of the TV to watch your favorite sports live. Now you can be on the go and watch live sports on Android device as well. RD Sports Android app is one of the best apps for this. You can also try Mobi Kora app to watch all sports channels for free on Android devices.
We will show you how to install RD Sports APK on your Android device. If you have looked up on app store, you must have noticed that it is not available there. This is because it is a third party app. Don’t worry! We have a solid workaround for you. It is called side-loading. No! I am not going to ask you to root your Android. Because its similar to live tv apps like Beone which can be installed without rooting.
We are going to manually install this app. Let us see what does it entail.
Make sure your device has internet, preferably Wi-Fi.
Download RD Sports APK Latest Version on Android Devices:
Yes! That’s the first thing we need to download on our Android device. Here are the steps to download APK file:
- Open any browser on your mobile and visit the download link given below. This will download the latest version of RD Sports APK file directly onto your Android device.
- You may use the same link given above on your browser to download the APK file on your computer. This fill will have to be transferred to Android later.
Enable Unknown Sources to Allow App to Install:
Android tries to block all the installation from the APK files that have been obtained from the sources outside of app store. This is a security feature and keeps your device protected. But, the APK file we have downloaded is safe. This is why we will need to enable third-party installation. Here is what you need to do:
- Open Settings menu on your Android and select Security.
- Now you must be able to see the option “Unknown Source” right there. You will also see a toggle right next to it.
- Turn this option ON by moving the toggle to the right.
Now your Android is ready for the installation.
Install RD Sports App on Android Mobiles & Tablets:
This is the easy part. Here is what you need to do:
- Navigate to the folder where you have downloaded or copied the RD Sports APK file.
- Now run the file by tapping on it once. This is how the installation will start.
- If a screen or prompt appears after tapping APK, hit the “Installation” button.
- The only thing you need to do now is wait for a minute.
That will be all. You have successfully installed this sports app. Enjoy.
RD Sports app is certainly one of the best apps for live sports. It brings you all the finest sports from the United States including NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB and more. If you are a sports lover, we would highly recommend this sports app to you. It also features a wide range of sports channels. The channels work fine for most part. All in all, it is an awesome app to have.