If you are a sports enthusiast who loves to watch the live sports over the internet I have a wonderful option for you; it is called Sport Droid TV. This app has been created for the Android platform and it works really well on all types of devices including Android mobiles and tablets, Fire TV or FireStick devices, Android TV and more. Sport Droid TV brings to you an impressive range of sports channels from the US, UK and many other parts of the world. The greatest thing about this app is that you don’t have to worry about paying hefty subscription fee for the premium channels. Sports Droid TV offers everything to you absolutely free.
You won’t be able to download this app from the App Store (or any other official store like Amazon Store.) But, you can easily side load this app on any Android device without rooting it. You can also use sports apps like Sports Angels and Global Live Sport app to watch live sports channels on your Android devices. So, let us now learn how to install the app.
Download Sport Droid TV APK Latest Version (V1.0) for Android:
As I told you earlier, this app works on all kinds of Android devices including the ones interacted with touch as well as remote control. In this guide I will show you how to side load it on Android smartphones and tablets. If you happen to be a FireStick user, you may use the Downloader app to download the APK file.
The First thing you need to do is download the Sport Droid TV APK file. You can get it easily from the download link given below. Open the link in any browser on your Android and simply save the APK on the device. It should not take more than a couple of minutes as this apk is a lightweight.
Now we will see how we can install this apk file Android devices.
How to Install Sport Droid TV App on Android Devices:
Let us now get started. Here is what you need to do:
- We need to make a small change to the security setting to allow the device to download third-party apps like Sports Droid. Therefore, open Settings and then go to Security. Within Security you will see ‘Unknown Sources’. Go ahead and enable it my moving the switch next to it to the ON position. Remember that Sports Droid is a safe app.
- Now open any file manager on your Android device and find Sport Droid TV APK file. You can easily find it under APK section. Now tap on that apk file to run it.
- When you will run the file, a prompt will appear asking if you wish to go ahead with it (or something like that). Simply press the ‘Install’ button on the screen and start the installation.
- Now, when the app is installed, you will find its icon on the Android home-screen.
- Go ahead and run Sport Droid TV app.
So, this is how we install the Sport Droid TV app using the APK file obtained from a third-party source.You can find all sport channels including Bein sports available in HD quality on this application. This app is pretty cool as far as the sports content is concerned. I personally recommend it to you.