If you are a fan of watching live TV on Android, I am happy to share a new app with you called StreamNation. This app contains thousands of live TV channels from around the world. You will also find the best channels from the USA, UK, Australia, Canada and many other countries. This app is free to download and use. Stream Nation app is fast and plays the live TV in high quality.
Stream Nation is a free live TV app and as you probably already know, such apps do not find a place in App Store. That’s pretty much the reason why I came up with this guide to help you install this app onto your Android device. You can also try Embratoria app which is similar to this app but has channels from all most all countries (From all languages) on this world.
You will be glad to know that Android rooting is not required for StreamNation Android app. Let us get started with the process. What I am going to show you is simple. Just follow the steps carefully.
Download StreamNation APK Latest Version for Android:
You need the APK file of any app to install it on Android. Since, we cannot get it from App Store, we will download it from an external source.
Open the download link given below on any Android mobile browser and download the file on your device storage.
You will always find the up to date version of the StreamNation.apk from above link. we have also checked this apk. Its absolutely safe to use.
Install StreamNation App for Android Devices to Watch Live for Free:
Now, in this part we will go ahead and install the Stream Nation apk on your device. In case the APK started installing itself automatically after the download then just go along with it. When you see prompts asking for permissions or access, give the app whatever it needs.
If you need to install the app manually, here is what you can do:
- Open the Settings menu of Android from the home-screen or app drawer. Go to Security. You will find ‘Unknown Sources’ here. Go ahead and turn it on. This will allow you to install third-party APK from the unknown sources.
- Now go ahead and find the folder where the StreamNation APK file was downloaded earlier. Such files are mostly saved in the Download folder. You will need a file manager app to locate the file.
- When you find the file, run it and start its installation.
- Tap ‘Install’ to confirm your action when a prompt appears.
- When the app is installed, you will see a notification with two buttons ‘Open’ & ‘Done’. Tap ‘Open’ if you would like to launch the app right away. Tap ‘Done’ to open the app later.
You will also find the the app’s icon on the home screen of your device. So, this is exactly how we install this app on Android.
StreamNation is a good option to watch live TV on your Android. This app has a good collection of live TV channels. You can watch them all for free. The installation method is also very simple. Let me know if you have any questions.