TVingo is a recently released live TV application for Android which lets you watch live TV channels from all countries of the world for free. All channels are available in HD quality on this application. The best thing about this app is, Its available for wide range of Android devices like Mobiles, Tablets, and Smart TVs.
Currently TVingo app has 2000+ channels from all seven continents on this world. All these channels are organized in 10 different categories (Entertainment, Fashion, News, Film, Sports, Kids, Drama, Documentaries, Music, and Religious) for each country. RedBox TV app is also another good Android application to watch live TV for free.
The good news is that, this application is available in the app store. You can directly get it from there. But, this app is has some geo restrictions. So some people are unable to get it from the app store. If you are one of them, this guide is for you.
In this guide, we are going to side load this application using the APK file. So, without wasting much time, lets get started.
Download TVingo APK Latest Version (V1.2.1) on Android Devices:
This application won’t host anything on the app. They simply organize all ready available links on world wide web in a user-friendly manner. They make sure that they are up all the time.
You can download the latest version of TVingo.apk V1.2.1 from the download link given below. Simply tap on download button and give permissions if any prompt appear on your browser.
This is will be updated with latest version as soon as the new version released.
Now that we have downloaded APK file, Its time for us to install it. Follow the simple instructions given below to install it without any error.
Install TVingo App for Android Mobile, Tablets & Smart TVs:
- As we are side loading this application, we need to tweak some settings on your Android device to install this application. All you need to do is,
- Go to Settings.
- Open Unknown sources.
- Scroll down and check if Unknown sources option is enabled or not. If its not already turned on, Move the toggle to the right to enable it.
- Now open file explorer on your Android device and search for TVingo APK file.
- Tap on the APK file.
- On the installation wizard, tap on install button to start installation process.
- This process will be finished very soon (within a minute).
- Now you can observe the app icon on your device menu.
Simply launch the app by tapping app’s icon. You can find all newly added channels on your home screen. If you want to watch any particular channel, type in the channel name in search bar and hit search button. To check channels of particular country, Tap menu button and navigate to watch live. You can find all seven continents. Select your continent. Now all countries on that continent will displayed. Now simply tap on your county. You can find all channels are organized in different genres. Tap any channel and watch it for free.
Now that we have installed this application. Lets have a look at some of the features of this app.
TVingo App Features:
- More than 2000 channels from all countries.
- Free to download and use.
- Available for multiple Android devices like Mobile, Tablets, Smart TV, FireStick etc.
- Every channel is available in HD quality.
- Though this app is supported by ads, you can also remove those ads permanently by paying 1.99$ one time.
- You can also request them add any channel, If you find that it was not already there.
Though there are many live TV apps already available in the market, TVingo app is clearly stand out from other in terms of both Quality and Quantity. If you find this app useful, please share it. Feel free to comment if you have any issue with this application.