What I am going to show you in this guide is the way to install one awesome live TV app called TVTAP. This app has been designed for a wide range of Android platforms. Whether you are using a touch device like an Android smartphone or a remote-controlled Android device, such as FireStick or Fire Tv, this app will work perfectly on all. TVTAP Android app lets you watch dozens of satellite channels from all over the world. It has the most popular channels from the USA and UK as well. What’s even more amazing is that TV TAP app also features all sports channels. You must be eager to know how to install this app. So, without wasting any more time, let us get started.
In this method I will tell you how to install this app on an Android touch device (smartphone or tablet). If you are using a remote-controlled device like FireStick, the method will vary only slightly. Just make sure you have an app like Downloader on your FireStick. This app is developed the developers of UKTVNow app and UKMovNow app. Many of channels on UKTVNow are now moved to this app only.
TVTAP app is not available in the Play store, the only way to install this app on your Android devices is by side-loading this app. Let us now learn how we can side-load this app.
Download TVTAP APK Latest Version (V1.0) for Android:
First this we need to do is, download latest version of TV TAP APK file. That will be easy. Go ahead and open any web browser and then visit the download link given below. If any prompt appears on the screen, grant the necessary permission to download and save the TVTAP.APK file onto your device storage.
For Android Mobiles & Tablets
For Android Boxes (Non touch devices)
Now that we have apk file, I will show you how to install this file on Android devices
How to Install TVTAP App for Android Mobiles & Tablets:
- The first thing you want to do is prepare your Android device for the installation. For this, you head to Settings > Security and when you are there, enable Unknown Sources. This way you will be able to install third-party apps like this. And, have no worries as this app is safe. I have tested and used it myself.
- Pull down the notification shade and you will be able to run the APK file from there. If you have cleared the notification, you can go to the ‘Download’ folder on your device internal storage and run the TVTAP APK file. Your Android comes with a stock file manager, which you can use to browse the device folders or you may download free ES File Explorer.
- Now, hit the ‘Install’ button when prompted to confirm your action and to make sure that the installation proceeds.
- Wait for the installation to complete, which I am confident will not take more than a minute.
- When the TV TAP app icon appears on your home-screen, it means the app has been installed. Go ahead and run it!
TVTAP is one of the best live TV apps I have come across in the recent times. It lets you explore and watch the popular channels from all over the world. Honestly, I am more than impressed by the collection of channels it offers. The app also fetches channel links from the other sources on the web. Go ahead and give this app a try.